Job Title: Software Developer (entry level)
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Eagan, MN and various other locations in the United States
This position involves active participation on software implementation projects at client sites or as part of product team. Specific responsibilities include the development of functionality in applications both existing and new. These developed functionality can be ”technical oriented” and/or “business oriented”. Debugging and fixing issues. Training and explaining application functionality to end users and technical experts. May support the sales function.
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems, or Computer Science. Master Sciences in related areas highly desired.
- GPA of over 3.5
- Excellent knowledge and experience of C++ and .Net platform. Proficiency in object-oriented design and component-based development
- Skill in some Databases: Oracle, SQL server, UDB, and DB2
- Able and willing to travel, domestic and international, extensively
- Must possess strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must possess critical and analytical thinking skills to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot system issues, as well as resolve accordingly.
- The ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail.
If you think you are a fit, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the title of the position in the subject line.
Globalcase Technologies, Inc. offers a full breadth of IT professional services including staff augmentation and direct placement services. For over 10 years Globalcase has provided unparalleled staffing solutions for large, medium, and small organizations in multiple vertical markets. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.